A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

kitchen update

 
I gave myself a little gift.  Matching appliances.  The old stuff was still working but all mismatched and not very pretty. It all started because I found the coffee machine on sale half off.  Then I tracked down the other two in France and paid a leeeetle too much for them, but like I said, I was giving myself a little gift. 
 
 
There is lots of room on the counter now and a great place to work. And it is pleasimg to the eye ;-)

 
I figured I wouldn't get around to cleaning the kitchen perfectly for pictures so here is a larger view of the new stuff I did in here. The curtains are pinched in the middle with butterfly clips.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment