A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Drapes in the stairwell

I have been wanting to change the curtains in the stairwell for awhile and the other day at Ikea I found these panels on sale two for 5 francs. I am pretty happy how they turned out. They are very long so I just folded the ends and tied them with some cotton yarn I had on hand. To make them look like tassels I just folded a long strand and then clipped the loops.




1 comment:

  1. I want to post a comment. No one ever posts comments and that's one of my favorite parts of a blogs--to read what OTHER people say. So, these curtains are the BOMB!! This is coming from a woman who has not had curtains (but has lovely curtain RODS) in her living room and bedroom for over ONE YEAR!!!!! Can anything be more pathetic? Will you get me some 5f curtains from Ikea? I don't have an Ikea because I don't live in Switzerland OR LA :-( Somehow, I will manage, and maybe I can find some curtains before you come to visit me. Seriously, this is a very cool look--you're awesome, sis!

    ReplyDelete