A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Painted kitchen

I have been wanting to paint this wall in my kitchen for awhile. It is a it odd with the vent in the middle. Also the wood around the window wasn't too pretty so I painted it too. Around the window is navy and the wall is the same color I used on the little chest of drawers ( in another post). I love the was the wall has a lot of texture that shows when you put color on it. I have the green light to paint the master bedroom too. Everyone liked the kitchen so I am all excited to start elsewhere. The kitchen now needs some new curtains but I think I will wait until this summer and get some in the states.





1 comment:

  1. I am going to post a comment on all your posts, because I have been grading papers all day and I need to recharge. Also, I just had half a 22oz Irish Death Stout (me and Kevin's new favorite beer-at least 37 points) and so I am a bit chatty right now and everyone is outside. So...the kitchen is fab. Take a few more pictures though, because I really can't get the full effect. I am feeling the urge to do some major painting, but I am afraid that Zoe will somehow wreak havoc while I am doing so. We really should do some fun projects while you are here this summer. Let's send the kids to the lake with Monica every day and we can chill here at home :-)

    ReplyDelete