A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kitchen light and a new curtain

 
Here are the new lights in the kitchen.  It is hard to capture the real colors  with the camera, it is red and gold glass mosaic.  I love it!! Nic says he can see his breakfast real good in the morning!
 

Then , I had to change the curtain on the door of the kitchen because it had faded and when I washed it the red bled on the green leaves appliques.  So this is actually a tablecloth, becasue I could not find anything else I liked.  I won't go into all my complaints about that...... So I asked MA to draw me a neat tree.  We found a cool image on google and he just went to town.

He used a fabric marker for sewing so I bought another one that is for painting on fabric and some gold fabric paint to go over it.  That hasn't happened yet....

 
But I can still use it.  More pictures to follow when he has finished.  Can you see it okay in the picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment