A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Refashioned Entry

 
I have had this in the entry for a few years but it isn't that great becasue it doesn't have very practical storage space. So....
 
 
I went into the boys' room and took this. I painted a smaller book shelf, the one from the kitchen, and put that in their room.  I will post a picture once the room is clean.  This blue wooden book shelf from Ikea is perfect for the entry but was too big for their room.  It's smaller in size than the wardrobe but has much more storage space. I found some cute baskets (the only things I've bought in this whole redo of the house, besides paint) for scarves and the top one has the towels and stuff for the bathroom.  The bottom shelves are for shoes.  I even hung a key hook inside it.  The edges of this book shelf got a bit of light blue paint too.

 
I think it gives us a bit more room in the entry. The little sign says "Vivez bien, Riez souvent, Aimez beaucoup" !  Can you believe I caught Pierre sleeping in the background of this picture :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment