A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Monday, November 5, 2012

sweater refashion

I started out with these two sweaters. The gray one is cashmere that I got second hand a long time ago. The pink one was a present from Pierre a few years ago and they are both too big now.  The pink one is all worn out in the front too.

 
This is a bright pink t-shirt that I cut up to make little pulls or ties.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I took in the sides of the gray sweater and attached the pink collar to it. The edges are finished with the t-shirt srtips and then I used one to tie around the rose that was already on the collar.  I think it needs a belt.  I am going to cut strips of the t-shirt and tie them intoone long tope to wrap around the waist. I'll send a pic when its done.


No comments:

Post a Comment