A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lovely blue paint!

 
Here is the little furniture in the bathroom that I painted with my new favorite blue paint.  I have been brainstorming and have decided to add a few touches of the same color paint all around the downstairs area.  This was the trail piece.  We all like the color and it looks great in the house. I have found another lighter blue in the same color family that I am going to accent with, plus an orange, green and red that look really good too for little touches of other colors. I will take pics and let you see how its all going. 
 
 
 
Here is my "workshop" in the garage.  This is the book shelf from the kitchen painted with the same color. Stay tuned to see where its next home will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment