A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My new evening dresses

 
This is my favorite and its even very comfortable. I had to add a little black lace piece to the front for obvious reasons....

 
the top, waist and sleeves are made of a stretchy material and the skirt, collar, and cuffs are like a soft taffeta. Its nice and twirly

 I am going to wear this one for the Gala dinner in Monaco.  Pierre is wearing his dress uniform. 
 
 

 
It is made of chiffon and has a satin waist.  The top part that is covered by my little sweater is..well, non-existant, except for some little straps.  Its a shame because it isn't at all becoming and the dress is otherwise very pretty.  I found this little sweater and made a few alterations and now it looks really nice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Guess who else can wear this dress?? She is growing up too fast!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Dang, Girl! Look how skinny you are! You can wear the same clothes as your 13 yr old! Those are very pretty dresses. Gala Dinner in Monaco? Wow, you have a rough life!

    ReplyDelete