A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Friday, April 27, 2012

My yummy lunch

Painting my swing was hard work so I made myself a great lunch and I thought it would be fun to share the recipe with you.  I cut lengthwise some carrots, 2 small potatoes, a red pepper, a courgette, and then added some whole garlic cloves. Then I mixed all of the stuff in the picture below....

honey, olive oil, sambal oelek, and mustard, don't forget the salt too. Mix a little bit of each thing and stir it into the veggies. Then spread it out in a baking sheet and bake at 450°.

They get all nice and roasted! Yummy! I went a bit heavy with the sambal oelek so I used some plain yogurt as dip.  Very tastey.  And yes I ate all that. It was mostly vegetables....

No comments:

Post a Comment