A blog about sewing, cooking, and all those other great domestic things, except cleaning bathroons!!!!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kitchen baseboards

Here is a before picture of the baseboards in the kitchen.  They don't match the real wood cabinets becasue they are pressed wood with some sort of paper that looks like wood. So I think it looked yucky. I finally completed a project that I started last year.

I used paper napkins and made them all fancy!  I had already done this to the bar last year but this was much easier.  That's why I waited so long!!!   It was easier because the kitchen baseboards come off, so I could put them on the table to work.  The bar is stuck to the floor.  You can imagine how fun that was.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, that's really pretty! Only you would think of that, my dear!

    ReplyDelete